I tend to change what I eat through the various seasons. In the fall & winter I don’t mind spending a little more time in the kitchen and want something a little more hardier. My cooking technique of choice is one pot meals.
This is what I eat Monday - Friday up until dinner:
Mid Morning Snack
- 2 Clementines
Mid Afternoon Snack
- 1 Gala Apple
Here’s a sample meal plan of what I eat in a typical week during the fall & winter:
Each meal beings with 2 cups Romaine Salad with Chickpeas w/Hoff's 1 to 5 Dressing.
- Monday: Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/Prego Light Smart Traditional Sauce
- Tuesday: Hoff's Moroccan Stew II
- Wednesday: Hoff's Vegan Curry
- Thursday: Baked Potato topped w/Sauerkraut & Black Beans
- Friday: Hoff's Fried Rice
- Saturday: Hoff's Tempeh Chili
- Sunday: Hoff's Dump Minestrone Soup w/crusty Bread